Overview: This Journey series teaches girls how to Take Action through fun, interactive activities. While using the three keys to leadership: Discover, Connect and Take Action, girls find a way to make a difference in their community and the world.
- Daisy Girl Scouts – In the Daisy Flower Garden, girls learn about the Girl Scout Law through the creation of a special garden project.
- Brownie Girl Scouts – Brownie Quest introduces girls to the Brownie ELF and together they find clues to uncover the three keys to leadership.
- Junior Girl Scouts – Agent of Change challenges girls to determine their Power of One, the Power of Team and Power of Community.
- Cadette Girl Scouts – Amaze helps girls explore the sometimes rocky road of relationships one twist and turn at a time.S
- Senior Girl Scouts – Imagine a GIRLtopia, then take action to make your vision come true.
- Ambassador Girl Scouts – In Your World, Your Voice find out what you believe in, explore how to be an advocate for your cause and build a network that will last a lifetime.
What has your troop done as part of one of the “It’s Your World- Change it!” Journeys? Please leave a comment below and let us know.