Daisy – 5 Flowers, 4 Stories, 3 Cheers for Animals!
Daisies learn just how much they can care for animals and for themselves—and just how good that makes them feel.
- Birdbath Award – Daisies learn to care for animals and for themselves
- Red Robin Award – Daisies use their new knowledge and creativity to teach others how to care for animals
- Tula Award – Daisies gain courage and confidence in teaching others about animal care
Brownie – A World of Girls
Stories teach Brownies clues about how they can create positive change in the world—change that affects girls.
- Hear a Story Award – Brownies see that stories hold clues for how to better the world
- Change a Story Award – Brownies realize they have the power to change things for the better for girls in the world
- Tell a Story Award – Brownies have the confidence and knowledge to educate and inspire others
- Better World for Girls! Award – Brownies understand they
belong to a large and far-reaching world of girls
Junior – aMUSE
Juniors learn just how many roles are open to them in the world and the possibilities those roles open for them.
- Reach Out! Award – Juniors understand the many roles women and girls play in the world around them and the leadership skills used to play them
- Speak Out! Award – Juniors are aware of how stereotypes could hold themselves, and others back from trying on roles, and they Take Action to help stop stereotypes
- Try Out! Award – Juniors have the courage, and confidence to
try out new roles
Cadette – MEdia
Cadettes look for the ME in media and learn how they can shape media—for themselves, their community and the world.
- Monitor Award – Cadettes have taken stock of media in their world and the influence it has
- Influence Award – Cadettes understand the importance of having media reflect the realities of their world
- Cultivate Award – Cadettes have made a personal commitment to cultivate a new perspective on media
Senior – MISSION: SISTERHOOD!
Seniors learn how widening their network broadens their world, and benefits the world as well.
- Sisterhood Award – Seniors understand the power of sisterhood in their own lives and in the world. Girls define a sisterhood issue, create a plan for how to Take Action and put it in place!
Ambassador – BLISS: Live It! Give It!
Ambassadors learn to dream big, now and for their future, and begin their legacy as leaders who help others achieve their dreams too.
- Dream Maker Award – Ambassadors understand the bliss they can achieve by helping others with their dreams, and realize that a leader pursues her own dreams and makes it possible for others to do the same
Please share what your troop has done with the “It’s Your Story, Tell it!” Journey.